Whether you choose a particular faith or not, one thing is fore sure….Deacon Dave’s is a magical holiday lights display and a Livermore tradition!
For as long as we can remember, visiting Deacon Dave’s during the holidays has been something we enjoy sharing with family and friends. In fact, this is the 36th annual lights display!
We were lucky enough to get a tour inside of Deacon Dave’s “Casa del Pombo” and learn some pretty cool facts about this wonderful winter tradition, like….
(1) How many lights are on display this year?
(2) What inspired you to start this tradition?
(3) When do you start decorating?
(4) How long does it take to put all the decorations away?
(5) How many couples have gotten engaged on Proposal Bridge?
(6) What is this year’s theme? And how do you decide on a theme?
Watch our interview with Deacon Dave for answers to these questions and more! And be sure to stop by to see the lights yourself….everyday starting at 6pm until January 1.