Who’s ready to RUN/WALK for a great cause?! This Sunday 6/10 is the 10th Annual Hook & Ladder 5K, 10K, & Kids’ Fun Run and all the money raised goes directly to helping firefighters, burn victims, police officers, and local charities.
I know…that’s ALL the reason I need! But just in case you need a few more….here are 10!
10. You’re not registered, that’s okay…you can REGISTER ON RACE DAY! (I am!!!!)
9. Wente Vineyards is a magnificent setting to start and finish a race.
8. You can burn some calories before eating Sunday brunch!
7. Sycamore Grove provides a very fast 5K, yet also has a great challenging 10K. Take your pick!
6. You can enjoy the cleanest and nicest porta-potties you will ever use. For real!
5. Win the race…or better yet…you can WIN phenomenal raffle prizes from local companies right here in the East Bay.
4. Enjoy some quality time with friends and/or family.
3. Awesome overall and age group prizes including bottles of wine and Top 20 Tech Tees.
2. The forecast is calling for perfect running weather.
1. The satisfaction that you did something fun, accomplished a goal, and helped local firefighters!